We create high trust, high-performance team cultures with behavioral science and technology.
Managing Team Dynamics™
Foundational Soft Skills Training
Learn More About the Managing Team Dynamics Program
Executive Team Dynamics™
For C-suite and Executive Teams in High Growth Companies
At the top of fast-growing organizations, the executive team’s effectiveness dramatically impacts company performance and culture.
Dr. Hurley works with executive and C-Suite teams to increase collective EQ, collaboration, and shared mindset through problem solving and behavior change. The result is a highly effective executive team positioned to lead rapid growth.
The Executive Team Dynamics Program isn’t just leadership development training; it’s intensive executive team coaching that changes how the leadership team shows up and performs every day at work.
From pre-program planning and discovery through the Gaps & Nudges workshop and Executive Huddles, Dr. Hurley takes a holistic approach to understanding and developing the team dynamics that connect vision with results.
Measurable, Observable Results
We end the program when results have been achieved – typically in 6 to 12 months – based on three factors:
- Relationship Strength Score (RSS) of 80+ for the executive team and with key stakeholders as measured by TrustMetryx.
- Qualitative feedback from the stakeholders specific to seeing the desired behaviors and meeting culture development or change goals.
- Agreement among the executive team that teammates are demonstrating greater EQ and mindfulness – consciously cultivating the ability to be more present, open-minded, and compassionate with teammates and people across the organization.
Learn More About the Executive Team Dynamics Program
Helping People Make a Positive Difference
Whether you are an experienced executive driven to continuously improve, on a journey to executive level leadership, or the founder of a fast-growing start-up, Dr. Hurley helps maximize personal and professional potential within the context of the organization and its dynamics.
Jeb brings a systems perspective that helps the executive to see both “the forest and the trees”. He blends techniques from behavioral science and psychology along with neuroscience-based software tools to rapidly develop high-impact, positive behaviors.
Five Steps to Success
Dr. Hurley’s Executive Coaching Program revolves around his belief that the ability to foster trust, psychological safety, and build a network of strong relationships lies at the heart of successful modern leadership.
The program’s holistic approach focuses on both the executive and their key stakeholders, engaging everyone in both learning and support.
The formal coaching process ends when results have been achieved – typically in 6 to 12 months – based on three factors:
- Sustained improvement in the stakeholder TrustMetryx Relationship Strength Score.
- Qualitative feedback from stakeholders specific to seeing the desired behaviors.
- Meeting the expectations of the client executive.